Thursday, September 22, 2011

CCA Kitchen(Cravings): Week-End Roast Buffet

You know how my appetite had grown so inevitably monstrous and into an epic proportion. Why wouldn't it be when almost all restaurants are going gaga over buffet set ups. Even fine dining took a dip into the smorgasbord waters, like Lolo Dad's Brasserie Antipasto Buffet.


And just as I finished up beastly buffet-ing at the Bar360 at Resorts World Manila, that evening I travelled all the way to Eastwood to try out CCA Kitchen's(by Cravings) Week-End Roast Buffet.


This isn't my first time at CCA Kitchen, in fact I have been dining here regularly, just how regular I am dining at Causeway Seafood Restaurant, Timog or King Chef Banawe. And I have blogged about this here and here.


Their buffet spread includes eat-all-you-can salad and soup, unlimited pasta specials, and two featured roast favorites. That week-end, I was darn lucky to have gotten Roast Turkey and Roast Pork. It's available only on Saturdays and Sundays from August 27 to October 16 on 11am-2pm and 6pm-9pm window.


It was good enough for its price of Php625 but if you think you can't optimize it on your unsparing tummy space, you may want to try their Unlimited Cake and Coffee for just Php150. That's close to spending one cup of coffee at known coffee shops.

2 comments:

  1. The roast pork looks really delicious! and unlimited cake and coffee for P150... sounds like my kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Peach: yeah, i have high hopes pa naman on Cravings kase ang mamahal ng matrikula ng CCA noh, kaya dapat lang na masasarap cakes nila. :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...