Sunday, September 30, 2012

Beurre Blanc: French Mediterranean Cuisine at Resorts World Manila

Being a buffet piranha, whenever I saw a signage boldly trumpeting of an extensive array of a buffet, it instantaneously gravitates me, like a Moon to its Earth(although to be technically precise, the Moon is receding away from the Earth at 1.5inches per year, but oh let's ditch away the science talk, you get my drift, right?). 

I was about to shop at a friend's Apple store, Beyond the Box, when I passed by a French Mediterranean restaurant, Beurre Blanc, and ended up dining in at the place while waiting for the shop to open. 

Having been dined in at a myriad of restaurants for years of my culinary pangs, I can tell either the signature concoction of restaurant chefs or the design epitome of a restaurant's interior designer. This time, I wasn't wrong to have hypothesized that the chefs are formerly those of the Le Souffle, plus the proliferators of known restaurant chains such as Kuse, Old Vine and Uncle Cheffy. 

Anchored at the center of the restaurant is a fertility goddess cast by a diorama of roof painting depicting French harvest. Beside the restaurant, they also have a quaint wine bar that you can order per bottle or glass. 

Appetizer. 

Parmaham and Cheese Salad. 

Salmon Carpaccio. 

Some of the relevant buffet complements. 

Steamed Veggies and Potato. 

Fish Bonne Femme.

Pasta and Baby Back Ribs. 

Marinated Clod Tender, Chicken and Pork Tenderlpoin. 

Squid/ Suahe, Mahi Mahi, Tuna, Dory. 

Lechon Kawali. 

Roast Beef Shortplate.

Carving Station presents Beef Shortplate. I'd wished it was a US Topblade Steak that they accordingly served the other day but I have to hone my timing skills yet. 

Poached Pears. 

Creme Brulee. 

Bread Butter Pudding. 

Chocolate Nuts. 

Chocolate Cake. 

Beef Shortplate. 

Baby Back Ribs. Oh, this is so tasty. 

Grilled seafoods. I'm loving it and more. 

Grilled meats. 

Fish. Does it lack flavor? Or it is just me. 

A DIY salad sprinkled with profuse amount of Bacon bits. 

A combination of Chocolate Cake and Chocolate Nuts to conclude my meal.

At a price point, you might say that it has the same range as the Dad's Ultimate Buffet and that you're not getting your money's worth because the spread isn't that extensive, the good thing is that it is a good alternative to other Resorts World Manila buffet spots like Impression and Mercado

4 comments:

  1. With all of the buffets that you have conquered, I think you can already make a Buffet Comparison Blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe, baka iisipin nila na masiba talaga ako kumain, slight lang naman eh.

      Delete
  2. how much is the damage and is it available daily? =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's available daily and price ranges from Php600 to Php700.

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...