Tuesday, July 27, 2010

iHoard

I usually hoard up toiletries in frenzy and large volume when I am about to sail on a foreign territory. I will just be in Cebu by the next month for the town fiesta and my brother's birthday consecutively, but I feel like uncontrollably amassing retail inventories of these items like it's the end of the world.


For one, I don't want to end-up in a godforsaken place without the needed brands to keep my hygiene fresh and dainty. While I can find other alternatives, but have you noticed that there are brands, local or international, Pinoy or Paris that would stick to your body glands like soul mates? Yes, we have our own brands and we stick to it to keep ourselves neat and nice.


Recently I had bottles of D&G Light Blue and Ralph Lauren Polo Collection as my arsenals of redolence. To specifically count, I had one set of Ralph Lauren Polo Sport Collection, one set of Dolce&Gabbana eu de toilette/moisturizer/body wash set, one Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue eu de toilette single bottle, and one Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue eu de toilette travel bottle. Setting is at the Maki Haus Authentic Fukien Cuisine, Timog cor Sct. Tobias, hence the presence of the giant Siomai in the pic.


Someone hinted that I am so OA to get them in profuse numbers. Well, I'd rather be not held at the mercy of having them depleted in my dominion.


That is so far a fuss from a man of fragrance, one who always want to smell good, even at his sleep.


After toiletries(deodorant, toothpaste/brush, comb, hair styling stuff, facial scrub, moisturizer, eu de parfum/eu de toilette, body wash, shampoo), what other stuff will I put in my item checklist:


Cellphones? Laptop? Charger? Clothes? Credit Cards? Passport/Visa? Identification Cards? Travel tickets? Map? GPS devices?


The list goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...