Tuesday, March 4, 2014

9 Spoons at The Bayleaf Intramuros Hotel

Tucked in the old ruins of the walled city that has been a staunch reminder of our colonial past, The Bayleaf Intramuros Hotel is an urban sprout of what is conventionally classic and a timelessly traditional landmark. 

The unbeatable spectacle of the metropolitan Manila through its sky deck dining has been on the news and is enough to tickle your fancies. When my then-girlfriend invited me over, I was ecstatic to try out their penthouse dining with the panoramic view of the city skyline and the vast greenery of the golf course. 

The interior is replete of a uniquely thought design element of laurel leaf and a piano section where guests can saunter around, hear out the smoothly played jazz music. The lobby is already both a visual and auditory treat of their lives. 

Salad station. 

Omelette station. 

Assortment of bread. 
Noodle tops. 

Grilled tomato slices and a snake dog as i fondly call this sausage type. 

Croissant. 

Dimsum.

Steamed vegetables. 

Bacon and beef. 

Noodles to flush down the iffiness. 

A little bit of everything. 

I wished for an egg paradise. 

I have a profuse amount of bacon because of its crispy goodness. 

All in all, there were only a few choices to choose from as compared to a regular buffet restaurant that I have been into. But the choices are good enough especially if you're the type who may not have the time to relish morning appetite with wide  assortment of continental cuisines. Lucky me, I woke up late so I don't have the same amount of time the way I have when I'm in Spiral or Circles or Heat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...