Monday, June 14, 2010

Lunching at Pepper Lunch (Shangri-La Mall)

I have never been a stickler for Japanese restaurant primarily because I never had a grown afficionado for steamed meats, except for dumplings. But due to the incessant plea of my pals at Philmug, I tried out Pepper Lunch today out of my frustration to drive all the way to Maitre Chocolatier Boutique Cafe in Jupiter Street.

Pepper Lunch is positioned as a DIY Japanese resto. It not only appealed to my practical sense of mobility because of their wifi amenity, it also sashayed my gargantuan random gastric ramblings. And it has wifi too. It seems that one requisite feature for me to adore a restaurant would be the presence of a working wifi, although I am not a food blogger and a restaurant connoisseur. I am posting this blog as it happens, where it happens.

Today, I had a Beef Pepper rice and a soda and salad combo. Not bad for a Japanese-themed resto. It feels quasi Japanese as staff are also semi-talking Nihonggo.

Pepper Lunch is owned by a fellow Philmuger Jeroen, that same reason makes it one of our favorite tambay tidings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...