Monday, May 13, 2013

Sony Xperia Go: Classy Rugged

I must admit, I got so exceedingly ecstatic when the news cadenced into the market about the the Xperia Active Series, only to have dropped my vivacity to the ground when I found out that they weren't that sturdy to use in extremest and harshest condition.

But then Sony released another marvelous iteration of its active-lifestyle-driven phones via Xperia Go. 

It doesn't look the typical rugged-ish look, instead it is more of the average phone design that is somewhat reminiscent to the HTC Legend, which is essentially a plus factor on its rafts of outstanding features because some people(me for example) hates sporting a non-classy device in our fold. 

And to prove that it's really an active-lifestyle driven unit, I tried immersing it up into a container of water while playing music, and oh boy, it does work. It's IP67 certified(dust proofing and water resisting up to 1meter of water for 30min) makes me think of using one while I'm lazily dipping myself into a bath tub. 

Under its hood, the phone has a LED backlit LCD at 320x480 pixels on a 3.5inch screen. It is protected by a Sony Mobile Bravia Engine and an IP67 certified technology. 

The front camera is slapped with a 5MP with LED flash which is decent enough in taking pictures. And with its Wifi, HSDPA and bluetooth technology, you can easily dump tour pictures anywhere you like. 

Running on an Android v2.3 Gingerbread and a dual core 1GHz Cortex A9, it is one of the value for money phones in the market today with an SRP of Php14,999.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...