Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Brando AC to 5 USB Adaptor: For light travel junkies


One of my greatest gripes doing business travel is the mess of bringing a whole gamut of chargers. And I recently discovered that what makes a portfolio even heavier are those extra-cables, documents, and extra-tools for business needs. Even if I can cram those documents into a digital format, topple that unto my netbook, sync and charging cables would still make it heavy. 

The solution may have just come right into my face. The AC to 5-USB Power Adapter from Brando. 

Features: 
Charges 5 devices at the same time 
Included 4 USB ports and 1 Mini USB Cable 
Recharge on the go. The travel charger makes it 
LED charge indicator 
Overload protection 
Overheat protection 
Short circuit protection 
Compatible with all USB charge cable use 
Alternative plug for U.S., U.K., Australia, Asia and Europe 
Input: AC 100-240V, 50~60Hz, 3000mA 
Output: DC 5.4V, 3.0A 
World traveler (100~240V AC) 
The innovative travel charger automatically adjusts to all voltages and grequencies in the U.S., Europe, and Asia 
Compatible with all USB charger cable and Mini USB charger cable use 
Certificate: ROHS, CE & FCC 
Dimension: 80 x 67 x 35mm(approx.)

I have always been an advocate of "light travel", in fact I would only bring clothes that I need that I wouldn't be able to buy in a place where I have been gallivanting into. Most of them are undies and business suits. In fact, I have a self-glamorized feeling that the "Go lite(Cebu Pacific" and "Econolite(PAL)" and what-have-you's is designed for me... (ok, enough of the convoluted ego), for the travellers like me.

This Brando AC-to-USB Adaptor is a coffeemate of my travel spree. Cruisin' light and easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...